BMO Real Estate
Jerry Lumpkins received his Bachelor of Science degrees in Political Science and History from Rockford University (1993) and his MBA from the University of Phoenix-San Diego (1997). After serving as a commissioned officer in the United States Marine Corps for over five years, Lumpkins began his commercial banking career in Southern California. Lumpkins has been in commercial banking for nearly 25-years and specializes in commercial real estate and affordable housing. Currently, Jerry is a Director and Senior Relationship Managerwith BMO Harris Bank within the Business Banking Real Finance Group. Jerry focuses on multifamily, retail, office, and industrial properties throughout the Midwest, Arizona, and Florida.
Lumpkins maintains membership and leadership positions within the following organizations:
• 2017 Past President and Board member of the Chicago Real Estate Council (CREC)
• Chairman of the Rockford Housing Authority (RHA), Mayoral
• President of Bridge Rockford Alliance, Inc., which is the non-profit development arm of the housing authority (BRA).
• President of Rockwell Community Development and BRC Affiliates, Inc.
• Treasurer of the Bickerdike Redevelopment Corporation Board, which provides affordable housing to residents in northwest side of Chicago.
• Member of Public Housing Authorities Directors Association (PHADA)
• Member of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO)
• Member of the Real Estate Investment Association (REIA)
• Member of the Rogers Park Builders Group (RPBG)
• Member of the Real Estate Lenders Association (RELA)
• Member of Chicagoland Apartment Association (CAA)
• Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Jerry is also a Jazz &Gospel musician and has played in bands & recording studios for over 30 years. Jerry dual resides in Chicago and Rockford and is married to Flor Lumpkins. Jerry and Flor share a combined family with 8 children.