Executive Managing Director – WA Region
Holland Partner Group
As Executive Managing Director of Holland Development/Seattle, Tom Parsons has responsibility for all development operations and strategic planning, including site acquisition, project entitlement, project design and execution. He brings to Holland more than 30 years of development experience in all product types including residential apartment and condominium properties, as well as office,
retail and institutional projects.
Prior to joining Holland, Tom’s prior roles included:
- Opus Northwest, Senior Vice-President managing operations the Pacific Northwest (1998–2011).
- Fisher Properties, Vice President, a division of the Fisher companies based in Seattle, Washington.
- Bircher McDonald Frank, Director of Marketing, a division of the Birtcher Pacific organization.
Tom’s professional and community relationships are extensive.
- Member, past president of NAIOP (National Association Industrial and Office Properties)
- Member, NMHC (National Multi-Housing Council)
- Member, ULI – Regional Committee Chair
- Member, DSA (Downtown Seattle Association)
- Member, Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Past member, BOMA International, ICSC
- Champions Council – Boys/Girls Clubs
Tom earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Principia College in Elsah, Illinois.
He continued his education through the BOMA, RPA program. Tom has been a guest lecturer at the Runstad
School of Real Estate at the University of Washington.